Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Springtime...

I can't believe how nice it has been outside lately! Todd and I have had a few nights of grilling out and we still can't believe we are eating outside in the beginning/middle of April. It has been just such beautiful weather!!
With the beautiful weather comes spring cleaning!! One thing that was desperately calling out to us was our dirty garage!! We just got new carpet in our guest bedroom downstairs so by doing that we were able to get the bed, mattress and nightstands out of the garage. Pictures to come soon of that room - once we do a little more work on it!
So this is a sad before of our garage. In the almost 2 years of living in our house we have never parked two cars in our garage... because of junk...

I took an after picture ... but there is still alot of junk!! We still have a couple trips to haul the junk away... so I will post when that is done... I am so excited about being able to park two cars in our garage!

In the last year and a half of living in our house - I have discovered a new love: Decorating!
I LOVE being creative and figuring out ways to redo something without spending tons of money. I only fuel this love by perusing blogs and recording HGTV shows to watch later. My head constantly is swimming with ideas...a couple rooms have become done on my list Alot of projects have gotten done but there is still alot more to do. Our house is coming out of the 70s... step by step. I would like to start to slowly show projects I have done so far and show some before and after pictures so you can see where our house has come....along way!!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see your pics, Autumn! I'm sure your house is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete