Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter from Bella and Brandi!!



I know this is a little crazy - bunny ears on my dogs, but I don't have kids to dress up so I dress them up for fun... haha. I found these ears at Target for $1 a couple months ago so I grabbed a pair because I thought it would be fun to catch a few pictures of them... They sat around until I remembered about them today. With a pepperoni in one hand and the camara in the other I snapped a few snapshots that just cracked me up! If you are wondering why the dogs are looking up in the pictures - it is the tempting treat of pepperoni above their heads.

Hope you have a wonderful Easter! Remember the true reason for this holiday - that Jesus Christ died for our sins so that we can go to Heaven with him - and then he rose again! We are so thankful for this wonderful Gift of Jesus and our salvation!

HE IS RISEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment