Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

20 Weeks - Halfway there!

I find this week hard to believe... this week Baby is the size of a cantaloupe. Really it is that big? I don't feel like it could be that big... but here it is... 
(From thebump.com) 

And of course the baby bump... 

I officially made it through half my pregnancy wearing my normal pants with no help. Woohoo! Once last Thursday hit, I started to wear my belly band (more on that later...) so now I can unbutton my normal pants - but wear this belly band to keep the pants up. Genius idea. So now I am constantly wearing my belly band or comfy sweats... no more normal pants. 

I think this little boy has a sweet tooth (or maybe it is just me... but I blame it on the babe). I was ecstatic to purchase a box of thin mint girl scout cookies on Monday at work and preceded to eat half the box within a half hour... ok so there really aren't that many cookies in there... :) No worries - I am not quite through the other half of the box. I did purchase some thin mint ice cream though (recommended by my sis-in-law- thanks Hil!) and that is some good stuff too. So that is my craving this week - thin mints. Who knows what it will be next week... 

I haven't felt the Baby move yet - they said my placenta is in the front so it may take longer to feel it - but I am hoping soon! It is so nice to finally know what we are having... it was starting to drive me nuts. I have the nursery all planned out which I am so excited to start doing! Maybe I will share some inspiration photos soon of the look I am going for... 

So that is my little "half-way there" update... Be back soon to talk about my "maternity clothes challenge"... 

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww-love it! Can't wait to see how you are going to decorate for baby penz!

    ReplyDelete