Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

30 weeks!

I am at 30 weeks this week! 30 down, 10 more weeks til we get to meet our son! 3/4 of the pregnancy are done and only 1/4 left. The last few days I have been craving all kinds of junk food - When I am hungry and trying to figure out what I want to eat- all that sounds good is chocolate. I think I may have even had a dream about chocolate. I was fine when it came to food for the longest time - but this week - anything and everything sounds good - at least when it comes to "bad" food including any kind of dessert or fried food. Uh oh. At least I have the excuse of "eating for two" for a few more weeks!



I am going to try really hard to get the nursery done this month - so far I am motivated. I guess 10 weeks doesn't sound like much now - so I am trying to kick it in high gear and get everything organized before our lives completely change (for the better!) Hopefully I will be posting more progress soon!

5 comments:

  1. If you need more help with the nursery, just give me a jingle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it Autumn!! you look so beautiful :)love you - Aunt Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Lenny PeppercornMay 4, 2011 at 7:36 AM

    You don't need Ken, all you need Lenny peppercorn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Lenny Peppercorn at your serviceMay 4, 2011 at 6:42 PM

    Big Lenny can beat little Kenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say me and Lenny have a showdown. Lenny is only big around the waist.

    ReplyDelete