Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Sienna's Nursery: the walls

My latest house project before Sienna's birth was her bedroom. First thing up was painting her room. Brecken used this room for almost a full year before I kicked him out. It was a light grayish sage green before and I never hung any decorations when it was his room. It was dying for a makeover. You will also notice that the trim was still the oak-y color too. Here are the before pictures:






And here is the after - much better.

I once again went with Revere Pewter by Benjamin Moore. I love pink for a girl, but I didn't want to do pink walls so went with something very neutral. I have Revere Pewter many other places in my house, but I knew I liked it and didn't want to have another gray dilemma. I painted the trim Alabaster (white) by Sherwin Williams. I hate painting trim, but it completely changed the look to the room. 


Well, there is much more to projects to show before I reveal the whole nursery, so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment