Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

26 Weeks

I am at 26 weeks this week and baby is still the size of an eggplant. I am still having the strangest dreams - I think this past week has been the craziest. Last night I had a dream about a robot/alien attacking the city I was in (anyone seen Battle LA? Those robot/aliens) and I was desperately trying to get away, I have had dreams about movies I have watched, one dream about having twin boys and then them turning into dogs, and having a 13 pound baby at 25 weeks. Yes. I have had some strange dreams. I guess it is all part of it... 





How have I been doing with my maternity clothes challenge of only spending $100 on "maternity" clothes? Well I got two shirts this weekend.. for free. So I still remain at only spending $15. $85 left I can spend. I posted yesterday about some of my goals - and one of them is to learn to coupon and get things for great deals. Target.com has great coupons sometimes and I printed off some "$3 off a maternity apparel item" when I saw them posted a few weeks ago. I browsed the sale racks and found 2 t-shirts for $2.48 each - using 2 $3 off coupons - I got them for FREE! :) I like free!

No comments:

Post a Comment