Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

28 Weeks!

Little Todd is 28 weeks this week... only 12 more (or 13 if I am late) left to go! I did scheduling at work this week and started to PANIC that April is basically almost done. I realized I have so much left to do (or things I would like to do...not sure if they HAVE to get done) and there will be alot going on from now to then. This starts to be a busier time at work with wedding season starting in again. 

The painting is not quite finished in the nursery and then I have to start searching for a dresser, chair and make some art. I better get going on that... Little Todd will be here before we know it! 

Today he decided to lodge some limb in my side (not sure what he was pressing on) - but it hurt for basically the entire afternoon. I heard it only gets worse. Oh joy :) Lots to look forward to in the coming months as we have learned in our birth class! 

Here are the Belly Pics this week:


A Real Belly Shot:

So how am I doing on my maternity clothes challenge? I have only spent $15 on "maternity" clothes. I did buy a pair of knit pants that have a stretchy waist band that I wear to work a few times a week. They are pretty comfy and look nice with dressy clothes - but they are not "maternity" pants and I would actually wear them after baby so they don't count. One of my friends is letting me borrow a bag of her maternity clothes  - so nice of her! :) I am still wearing mostly normal clothes; like the tank in the picture is just a long dressy tank and it still covers the belly. I definitely think my challenge of only spending $100 on actual maternity clothes is doable - and my prediction at this stage is that I will come UNDER budget. I would love that! :)

1 comment: