Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

4 Months Old

I think I say this each month, but I can't believe that Brecken is 4 months old already! Time just flies! I also can't believe that it is Thanksgiving this week... and a few weeks later, Christmas!

This photo captures of the new thing he loves to do - play with his toes. He is starting to get very wiggly and more active. It is such a fun age as he is more interactive and loves to chat it up with us at times. I love his shreks and giggles and as much as I don't want him to grow up, I look forward to the new things he can do.


He just had his 4 month check up and shots. He is 14.5 pounds and 25.2 inches. He is growing up so fast! He can still wear some 0-3 month clothes, but a majority of his clothes are 3 -6 months.





He isn't always so cooperative... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment