Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

35, 36, 37

I am now officially FULL TERM!! :) I am actually 38 weeks today and hoping this baby comes early! I don't think I would mind so much if she was early or late, but because I have Gestational Diabetes, I just want her to come early. I think in my mind, if she comes early, she won't be so big! :) My diet has been working and I still have been checking my blood sugar twice a day and my numbers are pretty good. Because of this, they don't think she is a big baby, and I have been measuring right on for the number of weeks. Let's hope they are right!!! The more I think about labor and delivery, I get worried and nauseous even. It is coming in the next three weeks whether I like it or not! Let's hope it is easier than the last time! :)

Our friends from Bible Study, threw a little baby shower for my sis-in-law and I. Thought I would throw a picture in where I am NOT in my striped shirt! :) 



1 comment: