Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

38 & 39

Well, tomorrow will be my due date and I am so looking forward to having this baby! 

I actually am getting really annoyed there is no baby yet because I went and got it in my head that baby was going to come early. Ummm, terrible thing to do. Now unless this baby comes tonight, she will not be early but most likely late. I have been feeling uncomfortable the last several days with on and off again contractions and just wanting to get the labor done with. Every little contraction I feel I am hopeful it is going somewhere, and it is a hard to wait. Yesterday was one of those days, where Brecken was moody and my preggo hormones took over putting me in a rotten mood. I then have times were I get anxious about the labor and coming pain. 

This morning reading a devotional I got from the library, I was encouraged. It is from Jesus Calling, written from the perspective of Jesus.  

"I am perpetually with you, taking care of you... You need not fear the future, for I am already there...

Your future is in My hands; I release it to you, day by day, moment by moment. Therefore, don't worry about tomorrow.

I want you to live this day abundantly, seeing all there is to see, doing all there is to do. Don't be distracted by future concerns. Leave them to Me! Each day of life is a glorious gift, but so few people know how to live within the confines of today." 

These words could not have come at a better time for me. My future is in His hands and I need to stop worrying about when the baby will come and the labor and just enjoy these days that are a gift. Just the message I needed to hear! 




2 comments: