Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

18 Months



I look at Brecken and wonder where the time has gone. I really can't believe he is 18 months! A year and a half old? Time really goes do fast. I think I say that every month - but it's so true! 

Learning to do: I was such a proud momma last night! We bought Brecken a little potty since he told me "poop" one day and within 15 minutes had gone. Why not buy the potty and have it if he tells me that again? So last night he pulled down his pants and acted as though he wanted to sit on the potty. Within ten minutes he had gone potty for the first time in his little potty! You would have thought he made the winning basket with the celebration we gave him!
 I'm not going for hard core potty training yet, but I think it is good to familiarize him with the potty so maybe it will make potty training easier later. 

Loves: Elmo, Elmo, Elmo. Oh, the kid is obsessed with Elmo. He will grab the remote all the time and tell me Elmo. He really like sports and it mesmerized by football or hockey - but only for a few minutes and then he is onto the next thing.

Words: He is coming up with new words all the time - it's hard to remember all them. He loves sports and knows his sports balls - basketball, soccer ball, baseball, football and hockey. He says mommy ALL THE TIME. I love it.  He says Yea and will answer questions with yea or no. 






No comments:

Post a Comment