Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Bump Photos: 25 & 26 Weeks

Baby is growing... and kicking. Some days I feel huge, and then I think to myself that I have three more  months to go! Yikes! I had been sleeping great until a couple weeks ago. I am a back sleeper so to transition to my side is annoying and some nights it seems to take me forever to fall asleep. There were a few days in there over the past couple weeks where I was having alot of Braxton Hicks contractions. I didn't have these with Brecken so I was a bit worried... but I guess this might be a normal part of this pregnancy. I have been craving anything sweet lately, and of course crave Culver's kids meal (just like when I was preggo with Brecken). 

 (He is holding a bagged cauliflower, in case you were wondering...) 



No comments:

Post a Comment