Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

How Big is Baby?

So for those who are pregnant/have been pregnant may know the emails I about to talk about. I get an email every Thursday morning at 10:35 am from thebump.com telling me what week I am of my pregnancy and how big baby is for that week. I get so excited on Thursday mornings - it is almost pathetic. I love getting the email because it usually compares the baby to a fruit or vegetable and you get a good idea of what size it is. In the past weeks it has been a tiny apple seed, sweet pea, raspberry, lime, lemon, and apple - just to name a few. This week? 
Avocado!! 
I happened to have a avocado sitting around in our fridge so I got it out so I could get a better idea of how big Sweet P is. The email said it was about 4 1/2 inches long from head to rump. 


Yes - the baby is in there - and it is about that size. Crazy!! And to all those who are wondering if I have a baby bump... not really! I am sure soon though! 


1 comment: