Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

12 months



I can't believe that my sweet baby boy is a year old! Gone are the days of him being a baby, he is now a toddler. Just two weeks ago, he has started toddling around everywhere. It is the cutest little stumbly walk. I absolutely love it. He is getting faster all the time and gets into more stuff. He is starting to say a few words such as Bella (the dog), ball, and mamamama (but I don't think he knows that I am mama). 

When we went to his 12 month appointment, his height was in the 67th percentile at 30 inches and in the 9th percentile for his weight at 19 1/2 pounds. He is still a little peanut.




Here is a year of pictures - from month one to month twelve. It is just crazy how much he has grown up in a year. I decided that I want to continue to do the monthly pictures til he is two since he will change alot in this next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment