Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Wedding Week: The Pictures

On Wednesday, I will be celebrating my fourth wedding anniversary with the love of my life. I can't believe how fast four year went, and yet it seems like we've been married forever! So in honor of our fourth wedding anniversary, I will be doing a four-part mini series about our special day.

Today I will show pictures of before the ceremony on our lovely wedding date of August 15.

It was the most perfect day for a wedding, a bit hot, but what do you expect in August? The sun was shining perfectly and we were surrounded by the family we loved and our nearest and dearest friends. Yes, it was a perfect day. The perfect day to become husband and wife.

The day started out with getting my hair done by my wonderful aunt and eating Panera bagels with all my best girlfriends. I will admit I tried to do too many things that week and was still trying to get things done that morning. Don't ask me what still needed to be done that morning because I have no idea... I just remember I was running around trying to get something done. Later that morning, one friend did my makeup and another drove me to the reception site where we would start taking pictures.


I got to the event center and put on my amazing princess dress. It was the dress I had dreamed about. Sparkles. Check. Huge, Billowy Skirt. Check. Heavy. Check. In all, I think it weighed like 20 pounds. Maybe not. But it felt like it by the end of the night. And for shoes? Flip flops. My dream shoe. I know, not so glamourous, but super comfy. I would recommend!





So then I was all ready to go and ready to see my man. I had butterflies like we were meeting again for the first time. It was one of those moments I'll never forget. 


And then came like 10,000 pictures. I enjoyed them but I don't know if I could say the same for Todd and our wedding party. They all had a great attitude and were super supportive that day. And let me just say, I had the most gorgeous bridesmaids.




















Up next: The Ceremony!

No comments:

Post a Comment