Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Baby Girl Nursery Inspiration

Now that I know what the gender is, I can start planning the nursery! Since I truly believed it was a boy, I had a whole nursery planned out in my head. I was going to do a lime green, navy, and whales theme. When I found out it was a girl, I was thrilled, but a bit bummed I wouldn't get to do a fabulous whale nursery....

But I got back on Pinterest and found some inspiration pictures for a beautiful girl nursery. What I am thinking is doing gray walls, white crib/furniture and pink accessories. I am still undecided if I want to do a mix of hot pink and light pink or just do more light pinks and make it really soft and girly looking. For art, I want to do some cutesy bird prints and possibly paint some birch trees in the room.

Here are some pictures of my inspiration:

















No comments:

Post a Comment