Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

24 months


Of course I am behind on posting this seeing that he is now 25 months. This was the last set of "monthly photo shoots" I will do. It got harder each month to photograph him and started getting less photos each time. It is so amazing to see the difference from 13 months to 24 months - he certainly has grown up a lot! 


Learning to do: He is starting to know alot of his colors and is SUPER chatty. He remembers things and I am always surprised when he later brings things up. I have learned that if I tell him something, he will remind me about it later. This month he has been obsessed with his duplo legos and Thomas the Tank Engine wooden track. He really enjoys building things, but always wants help - "Build it, Mommy" is what I hear a lot!

Talking: I am starting to realize that he will copy anything I say... which is scary. He says so many words and talks so much that I don't even remember what new words he said this month. All I know is that recently, I am not only physically tired at the end of the day, but I have started to become mentally drained as well which I think is from all this questions. He asks "What is this, Mommy?" or "Who is this, Mommy?"a lot! Most of the time, he will keep asking his question until he gets an answer.
 Some of my favorites phrases are still "Oh my my" and "Bless you, Mommy!"

Food he loves: Watermelon, hot dogs, peaches, yogurk (what he calls yogurt), and any kind of berries.







No comments:

Post a Comment