Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

33 & 34 weeks

I had a minor freak out on yesterday afternoon, thinking Sweet P was deciding to make her appearance. I had been outside for Todd's work party for a good two hours in the 85 - 90 degree heat earlier in the afternoon. I don't think I drank enough water while I was there or when I got home. When I got home, I spent a few hours in my air conditioned basement cleaning... but my lower back was hurting and I was getting cramps/contractions that seemed like they were getting more painful. I went upstairs and tried to lay down and drink some water but they didn't seem like they were getting better. I of course read things online and thought that I was going into labor and started freaking out in my mind a little bit because I am NOT ready to have this baby yet!  I called the hospital, they told me to come in but after drinking more water and trying to relax, the back pain went away and the contractions seemed like they weren't getting worse but better. I called back and they said it was most likely the fact that I had not drank enough and it made me feel that way. Thank goodness. Baby needs to stay put for a few more weeks, then she can come! Note to self: drink enough water, otherwise you will freak out thinking you are having a baby before you are suppose to.

Anyways, onto the photos... And I just realized I wore the same shorts for both photos. They are one of my go-to pair right now! I promise these were taken a week apart even though there is barely any difference!
(No idea what a durian fruit is...) 

Photo bombed by a sweet little toddler that has been trying to sneak his paci all the time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment