Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

March Goals


So besides the post last week, I took a little break from blogging. The last part of February got a little busy for me with the huge carnival fundraiser I was planning for the preschool I work for. Then last week after the event, I relaxed... maybe a bit too much. But I am back! :)

I didn't do very good on my February goals since I feel like my life was consumed with a carnival.... but I am hopeful for March :) Every month I try to make some small goals to work towards my yearly goals...

Here were my February goals:

1. Make dentist appointment 
2. Go on four one-on-one dates with Brecken and four dates with Todd: two in, two out
 * I went swimming and on a few special outings with Brecken, and a couple dates out with Todd and a movie in - I think I did ok on this goal! :) 
3. House: Hallways and Family Room painted and art/pictures up. Work on painting the trim in these areas as well.
*Painted the family room and got a shelf and photos put up. The walls still need alot more art! 
4. Organizing: clean out "junk" room. There is a room in the house unused and stores all the things I don't have a place for yet.
5. Stick to a cleaning plan this month
6. Write 2 encouraging notes
*I wrote 5 last month so I guess I stocked up in January :) 
7. Blog three times a week
*Did good for two weeks...
8. Work out three times per week
*I think there were a couple weeks I accomplished this...
9. Start class at church. My church is offering a class to discover my spiritual gifts and what I am passionate about and this lines up with my goal to write a purpose statement and discover my gifts/talents.
*Started this class and have learned so much already! 
10. Make 7 freezer meals and start a list of meals I know how to make
11. Finish Bible by birthday - I started reading the Bible last birthday and I have a few books left til I read it all in a year. 
*Didn't finish it by my birthday, but did finish it. Yay!
12. Organize the photos cds I have, and clean up photos on phone and computer
13. Finish Happy Moms book and 2 Karen Kingsbury Books
14. Plan a fantastic event for work. I am working on a HUGE fundraising carnival for the preschool I work for and this is big focus for the month. This is my added goal for the month! 
 * This fundraiser was a success!! Alot of money was raised for scholarships for kids that cannot afford preschool and it seemed like all the attended had a fun time! 

So here are my March goals... 


1. Make dentist appointment 
2. Go on four one-on-one dates with Brecken and four dates with Todd: two in, two out
3. House: Upstairs hallway painted, work on painting trim white, get more art work up, get curtains up in dining and family room. 
4. Organizing: clean out "junk" room. There is a room in the house unused and stores all the things I don't have a place for yet.
5. Stick to a cleaning plan this month
6. Write 2 encouraging notes
7. Blog three times a week
8. Work out three times per week
9. Finish class at church and have more of a sense of where I should use my talents and gifts to serve.  
10. Make 7 freezer meals and start a list of meals I know how to make
11. Focus on reading the Bible to Brecken more and really focus on my prayer journal.
12. Organize the photos cds I have, and clean up photos on phone and computer. Start making a photo book. 
13. Read 2 - 3 Books. 



1 comment: